Summer Play Tug & Throwing Toys
Sodapup Blue Ring Pull- Dog Chew Toy
The Toy is designed to withstand the abuse of most “power chewer” dogs. Chewing on this toy can help keep your dogs teeth clean.
- DURABLE: Durable, natural rubber, Tug Toy in the shape of an soda can pop top. Remember the old soda cans with the pull tabs? Designed for dogs of all sizes
- TUG-O-WAR!: Enjoy a great old game of tug-o-war with your best Fur-Buddy. Designed with handle for you and one for your dog
- SUPERIOR MATERIAL: Made from SodaPup’s proprietary natural rubber compound, which strikes the optimal balance between durability and chewiness.
- ANIMAL & PLANET FRIENDLY: Material is FDA compliant, non-toxic and biodegradable. It is sustainably harvested helping us reduce our carbon footprint.
- MADE IN USA: Proudly keeping jobs in America! Designed and Manufactured in the USA!
- VETERINARIAN APPROVED: Veterinarian Approved!
- DISHWASHER SAFE: Dishwasher safe and easy to clean!
- This toy has been tooth tested and holds up to the vast majority of dogs. Always supervise dog’s play time and remove damaged toys.
Sodapup Dog Toys
Chewing is often thought of as negative dog behaviour- especially when it relates to your pooch chewing on your shoes or furniture. However, there are many benefits to chewing for dogs that you may not be aware of. How can you keep your possessions safe but also allow your dog to reap from all the benefits of chewing? The key is redirecting that behaviour to chew toys for dogs.
Soda-Pup Dog Chewing Toys
Soda-Pup dog chew toys are designed for the most aggressive chewers.
Dog enrichment toys are the perfect way to activate your dog’s natural instincts to forage for food. The best enrichment toys for dogs keep your dog entertained and mentally engaged. Canine enrichment toys run the gamut from dog treat dispensers, treat puzzles for dogs, and lick mats for dogs. SodaPup has the largest assortment of dog enrichment toys.
Soda-Pup Dog Slow Feeders
Soda-Pup treat dispensers are excellent dog enrichment toys. Fill these treat dispensers with kibble or with more advanced recipes like peanut butter, cottage cheese, non-fat yogurt, fruits and vegetables, chicken broth and more! Treat puzzles for dogs like our treat dispensing toys will stimulate your dog and keep him mentally engaged. These treat dispensing dog toys will also help slow down dogs that eat too quickly. Treat dispensers are excellent tools to deal with separation anxiety and can also be used for crate training.
Soda-Pup Enrichment Lick Mat
Soda-Pup Enrichment Lick Mats are available in a wide variety of designs and sizes. Some of the many Benefits include keeping your dog or cat entertained while avoiding over feeding. Soda-Pup E-mats set a new standard in the slow feeding category. They are strong and very durable so they give your dog an extra challenge at feeding time.