Football Treat Dispenser Chew Toy
- DURABLE CHEW TOY: The Football Toy is designed to withstand the abuse of most “power chewer” dogs. Chewing on this toy can help keep your dogs teeth clean and breath fresh.
- DISPENSES TREATS: Help your dog fight boredom by filling the Toy with treats like kibble, canned dog food, peanut butter, or your favorite dog treat recipe. Best results: mix wet/dry foods. Freeze with treats inside to prolong use.
- REDUCES PROBLEM BEHAVIORS: Reduces problem chewing, helps reduce boredom, and relieves separation anxiety.
- MADE IN USA: Proudly keeping jobs in America! Designed and Manufactured in the USA!
- ANIMAL & PLANET FRIENDLY: Material is FDA compliant, non-toxic and biodegradable. It is sustainably harvested helping us reduce our carbon footprint.
- VETERINARIAN APPROVED: Veterinarian Approved!
- DISHWASHER SAFE: Dishwasher safe and easy to clean!
Always supervise dog’s play time and remove damaged toys.
- Sodapup treat dispensers are made especially for dogs who love to chew and who are inquisitive and energetic. They are two dog toys in one toy and great value for money because they will last for a long time once cared for. The food can be placed into the toy in various ways, depending on your dog’s skill level See our Blog for some ideas or our social media. During the summer you can fill it and freeze it to ensure your dog has a cool treat in the warmer weather.
- They also allow your dog to chew safely and without damaging anything in your home like the furniture or other materials they shouldn’t chew.
STRONG DOG TOYS
- My Dog Harvey is a big fan of the original sodapup can treat dispenser dog toy. He would be considered a power chewer and this toy has lasted months now. He has spent up to two hours licking and chewing the toy in order to release the high value treats.
TOUGH TOYS FOR POWERFUL DOGS
ENRICHMENT FOR DOGS
- All dogs require physical exercise but they also need mental stimulation to keep them busy and entertained. Filling the Soda-Pup toys with food can help reduce anxiety and problem behaviours. Separation anxiety can also be helped by using these dog toys. The toys are designed to engage, stimulate and keep your dog entertained for longer than most other toys available. They help stop your dog barking and becoming restless in the evenings before bed. Your dog’s natural instincts are to hunt and forage for food, so why not allow them to be more natural when feeding them.
Thousands of dog owners use sodapup to enrich their dog’s life, so why not join the pack?
Available sizes: Med 7-15 kg
Sodapup Dog Toys
- Chewing is often thought of as negative dog behaviour- especially when it relates to your pooch chewing on your shoes or furniture. However, there are many benefits to chewing for dogs that you may not be aware of. How can you keep your possessions safe but also allow your dog to reap from all the benefits of chewing? The key is redirecting that behaviour to chew toys for dogs.
Soda-Pup Dog Chewing Toys
- Soda-Pup dog chew toys are designed for the most aggressive chewers.
- Dog enrichment toys are the perfect way to activate your dog’s natural instincts to forage for food. The best enrichment toys for dogs keep your dog entertained and mentally engaged. Canine enrichment toys run the gamut from dog treat dispensers, treat puzzles for dogs, and lick mats for dogs. SodaPup has the largest assortment of dog enrichment toys.
Soda-Pup Dog Slow Feeders
- Soda-Pup treat dispensers are excellent dog enrichment toys. Fill these treat dispensers with kibble or with more advanced recipes like peanut butter, cottage cheese, non-fat yogurt, fruits and vegetables, chicken broth and more! Treat puzzles for dogs like our treat dispensing toys will stimulate your dog and keep him mentally engaged. These treat dispensing dog toys will also help slow down dogs that eat too quickly. Treat dispensers are excellent tools to deal with separation anxiety and can also be used for crate training.